ALL-IN-ONE - for ADSL ??

Alle technisch orientierten Fragen und Diskussionen zum Thema Internet-Zugänge via WLAN, Funk und Mobil-Anbieter.
Forumsregeln
Alle technisch orientierten Fragen und Diskussionen zum Thema Internet-Zugänge via WLAN, Funk und Mobil-Anbieter.

Fernsehen übers Handy gehört in diese Kategorie.

Diskussionen ĂĽber Provider (deren Produkte und Dienstleistungen) werden im Bereich PROVIDER gefĂĽhrt.

ALL-IN-ONE - for ADSL ??

Beitragvon Peugeot » So 12 Jun, 2005 12:23

First of all hello..

Sorry for not writing in German but it sux, so i think it is better to do it this way! I am interested in only one thing! I am planing to get in my office an Internet connection from Telekom Austria (aDSL).

My question is this! Is there any device (name? model?) that is ALL-IN-ONE. That means, aDSL modem+WLAN Router? I would like to go with that solution better then to buy a separate WLAN router.

I hope there is a thing like that?

Thanx in advance!
Peugeot
Neu im Board
Neu im Board

Beitragvon mas » So 12 Jun, 2005 12:32

If you want to use a device that have both, modem and router, you can use the Linksys WAG54G. That have both in one.

I would recommend you to use the "Thomson" ADSL Modem, that you get from the Telekom Austria and a Linksys WRT54G Router. Because ist easier if you have Problems with your line, the ISP only support it with the "Thomson" ADSL Modem.

Best regards

mas
mas
Board-User Level 3
Board-User Level 3

Beitragvon computerherby » So 12 Jun, 2005 12:38

Do you need ADSL for Businees or Private use?
@Business is no WLAN Router integrated in ADSL Modem available. You only can get Speedtouch 610 or Cisco-Models Serie 8. Only Telekom Austria can configure this Modems. To use WLAN you also can connect an WLAN-AP on the LAN-Interface.

@Privat you can get Speedtouch 570 Modem with integrated WLAN-Router. You can configure anything by yourself.
Or you order a Speedtouch 510 and connect a WLAN-AP like written before.
computerherby
Board-User Level 3
Board-User Level 3

Beitragvon Peugeot » So 12 Jun, 2005 13:12

Well i need it for both Business and Private use! Hmm I like the WAG solution! :) will try that one! Thanx m8! I hope it is not to dificult to connect with that on the net!
Peugeot
Neu im Board
Neu im Board

Beitragvon mas » So 12 Jun, 2005 13:16

np ... but think of, if you have a problem you have to use the Speedtouch Modem to get support by your ISP.
Es gibt nur zwei Dinge, die unendlich sind: Das Universum und die menschliche Dummheit. Und beim Universum bin ich mir nicht sicher.

[Albert Einstein]
mas
Board-User Level 3
Board-User Level 3

ZurĂĽck zu MOBILES INTERNET, WLAN & FUNK